NikkiHaley

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, May 31, 2010

HUMOR: Top 9 things you might hear Attorney General Candidate William Leighton Lord III state

Posted on 10:46 PM by Unknown
9) I toured the Kennedy Space Center last year. On the tour, I got hands on experience on how to fly the space shuttle. I should be one of the last astronauts to fly it. Yeah, that’s the ticket.


8) I watched Law and Order. That gives me real world prosecutorial experience. Ask Biff and Buffy at the club. They know that my watching of Law and Order is real law enforcement training. As Attorney General, I will ask myself “what would Jack McCoy do?” Take that, Bolchoz.

7) As Attorney General I will write a pointed letter to the President of Mexico demanding that he cease and desist from sending us illegal workers from his country. When he sees who the letter is from, he’ll stop it. If I have to, I will throw in some hair care products and tips.

6) Fat people…eewhhh…they are almost as bad as the trailer trash that smoke discount cigarettes and drink domestic beer. No one at the club has a hard time paying for healthcare. I don’t understand what those people are whining about. Don’t they know Asian gangs are out to get them?

5) Not only did I bring Boeing to South Carolina, I built the Ravenel Bridge and I’ll lock up all those bad drivers in the Low Country. And, by the way, I am not named after Tom Hanks’s volleyball friend. Take that, Wilson.

4) When I become Attorney General, I will negotiate and run slick ads that keep you and your family safe from the nasty Asian gang down the street. What’s that? You say you don’t know of any Asian gangs in your neighborhood? Well, I am already getting the job done.

3) So what if Alan Wilson went to war in Iraq? I went to war everyday in school. Those pranks were Hell. I dealt with wedgies, Mr. Wilson. Don’t lecture me about bullets and terrorists, I faced Skeeter and Kip.

2) I am a true Southerner. I grew up in Southern New England.

1) Woohoo! I just won the McBee left handed Republicans with special needs straw poll and got endorsed by the Donalds golf newsletter. That is why my opponents call me Lord. I rule.



Laugh people, it is meant to be funny.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • VUI Video of the week: Johnny Paycheck
    Johnny Paycheck summed up the working man's frustrations with this video. While Governor Mark Sanford is no good ole boy like Paycheck,...
  • Atheists and others need to get over it
     We at VUI believe in freedom of religion and freedom from religion.  What goes on in Utah, with the Mormans knowing house by house who is a...
  • Top 9 reasons to write in Richard B. McCarty for Governor of South Carolina
    The VUI staff came up with reasons to write their Editor in for Governor: 9) Free BBQ and beer once a month on the grounds of the Governor’s...
  • Someone out there has to be thinking about getting in the Lt. Governor's race
    Reports are Tim Scott will run for Congress instead of Lt. Governor, leaving Florence County Council member Ken Ard and Orangeburg businessm...
  • Top 9 books as interesting to read as Jenny Sanford's
    9 ) ”The Secret Sex Life of Aardvarks” 8) “How to Turn Women Down" by Tiger Woods 7) "Making your Wife Feel Loved" by Mark ...
  • Ahmadinejad throwing a tantrum again
    With the world being worried about Haitian earthquake relief and actually working to together to provide such, Iran's nut-in-chief has f...
  • We don't give a damn about your sex life
    The debate about the military’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy in regards to homosexuals serving in the military is heating up in the Congre...
  • The courage of Christ
    He was a teacher. He was a humble preacher. He was the son of God Himself. The Roman Empire, the power of the day, reluctantly sentenced the...
  • Again we offer things not to say on New Year's Eve
    New Year’s Eve is a mixed time.  People who are glad to throw out the old year and welcome the new one often celebrate to extremes.  They of...
  • The AG's race and Wilson's law enforcement support
    Back in 1994 when General Stan Spears first ran for the post of Adjutant General, his campaign had a simple slogan his supporters would repe...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (47)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (118)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ▼  2010 (283)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (37)
    • ▼  May (28)
      • HUMOR: Top 9 things you might hear Attorney Gener...
      • Memorial Day tribute video
      • Memorial Day Weekend and what it really means
      • Where's Ric Flair when we need him?
      • The race for State Treasurer is a mud fight
      • Back before Lord's handlers got to him
      • Haley-Folks controversy adds to already unconventi...
      • VUI will let you without sin cast the stones
      • Top 9 political things that really tick us off
      • Jim Rex has a party's nomination
      • Mr. Barrett goes to court
      • The internet ad wars
      • Wilson gets on the air
      • The GOP race for Treasurer
      • Top 9 things overheard about the Governor's race
      • The race for the First District seat in Congress
      • Lord's campaign ought to be ashamed
      • The "Big Mo" has Haley in the game
      • Sense about sin taxes
      • In a perfect world, Kitzman would be elected Lt. G...
      • None of the Gubernatorial candidates show leadership
      • The Lt. Governor's race heats up on the net
      • It's time to cancel "Days of our Sanfords"
      • Top 9 things Americans learned this week from the ...
      • Rex trying to defy history and political conventio...
      • Haley Campaign still shooting at Barrett and more
      • Prayers and thoughts for the SC Air National Guard
      • Candidate statement from Brent Nelsen
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (36)
    • ►  January (35)
  • ►  2009 (50)
    • ►  December (35)
    • ►  November (15)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile